The Assessor’s office provides the information necessary to ensure an accurate valuation of properties and equitable distribution of the real estate tax levy, so that all taxpayers pay their fair share of the obligations of the schools, the county and the municipality.
It is the assessor’s duty to continually process all changes in the status of a property, thereby ensuring that taxes are levied proportionally to al property owners.
- New Jersey Local Property Tax Forms - (Available on the NJ Taxation Web Site)
- Added/Omitted Petition of Appeal
- Property Tax Deduction Claim by Veteran or Surviving Spouse
- Claim for Real Property Tax Deduction on Dwelling House of Qualified NJ Resident Senior Citizen, Disabled Person, or Surviving Spouse
- Application for Real Property Tax Abatement for Residential Property in Urban Enterprise Zone
(All the above forms are also available on the Monmouth County and/or State Websites as well as additional forms)
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS REGARDING 20% INSPECTIONS
Top Questions Regarding Annual Inspections
Important State Phone Numbers
|Automated Tax Info
|NJ Tax Fax
|Local Property Tax
|Public Utility Tax
Phone: (732) 583-4200 ext. 122
Fax: (732) 290-3171
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Thursdays: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Phone: (732) 583-4200 ext. 177
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.