Township Latest News
3/20/2020 - COVID-19 Resources List
Aberdeen Township is encouraging our residents and businesses to use any or all of the resources listed below in order to receive alerts & keep up to date with information regarding COVID-19, whether it is on the Federal, State or Local end. Please remember to adhere to all hygiene prevention measurements and social distancing guidelines.
- For general information & basic needs dial 2-1-1
- For alerts & updates via text message regarding COVID-19 text NJCOVID to 898-211
- The Monmouth County Health Department has a hotline set up to answer general questions on weekdays from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. Crisis counselors are also available to assist residents who may be experiencing stress & anxiety due to the evolving situation. The Monmouth County Health Department Hotline is 732-845-2070.
- There is a 24-hour hotline in NJ to ask questions (available in multiple languages): 1-800-222-1222 or if you are calling from out of state 1-900-962-1253.
- Text ABERDEEN to 888-777 for Nixle text messages regarding Aberdeen Township and COVID-19